We found the best recipe of recycled microfiber to create super absorbent and long-lasting sustainable towels. High-quality towels of maximum softness and minimal impact for a next level bathing ceremony. Produced in small and limited batches, which makes them truly unique.
MATERIALS & DETAILS
· Soft microfiber made from post-consumer rPET bottles.
· 100% polyester. Monomaterial, recycled and recyclable.
· Lightweight & compact.
· Superabsorbent & quick-drying.
· Tested for harmful substances, appropriate for delicate skins and babies.
· Repel sand.
· 4 different sizes: face (32x49cm), hand (50x95cm), bath (75x155cm), XL (90x166cm).
· Face Towel comes with an elastic band to hang or wrap it.
We create long-lasting towels that you don’t have to change every other year. In fact, they are tested to last up to 9 years and, to do so, we have to take care of them.
· Wash them separately the first time, always in cold or low temperatures (30ºC).
· Avoid using fabric softeners and fertilizers with bleaching agents.
· Preferably air dry them, so the texture and fibers remain intact as long as possible.
· Don’t expose them to direct sunlight.
· Fold and store them carefully, in dry and fresh places, for better conservation.
But don’t overthink it… enjoy them as much as you can!
We weave sustainability into every product, in every process, in every step. And we can verify it.
· Real Sustainable Fashion by the COSH!
· Global Recycled Standard (GRS) that verifies the recycled content of the products.
· Eco Passport & STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX that certifies the inks and textiles are not harmful.
· ISO 9001 that assures quality management systems.
· ISO 14001 that assures effective environmental management systems.
We have also calculated the carbon footprint of the entire company and of our towels. If we compare it to a traditional towel, our towels reduce…
· 76% of CO2
· 58% of energy
· 55% of water
· 40% of soap
· 70% of volume
MADE IN ARPE ♡
We are a family textile manufacturer with the factory and offices in a small town near Barcelona, Arenys de Munt. So everything happens in-house, from us to you.
· 100% handmade towels produced in small batches, one by one.
· Km0 product.
· Manufactured with 100% self-produced renewable energy: we have solar panels!