The New Way To Nurture Your Skin & Uplift Your Senses
Himalayan Salt Stones, rich in 84 minerals, highly concentrated with Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Potassium, which are essential to maintain balance and health.
How to Use:
All skin types. For skin lacking glow or orange peel look. Do not use it on irritaed skin.
Do no use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Apply Harmony Oil and than massage with a stone to exfoliate, re-mineralize and activate circulation. Focus on the most problematic areas (thighs, buttocks, arms) .
- Do not use the stone harshly to avoid scratching the skin.
- Do not apply on open wounds.
- We recommend using it after applying oil, like Harmony oil. It helps to absorb the minerals, and the feeling is much smoother.
- The stone should be well- polished and without spines. Once spines start to appear (as being a salt stone. it will happen), make sure to polish the stone before you use it not use it again. To polish the stone- wash it in warm water and scrub it in a dry towel.
- You can use the stone cold or warm. In the summer the cold touch is nicer while as in winter time probably hot will be nicer. To warm the stone you can put it under warm water (a few seconds), dry it in a towel and use it.
100% pure stone from the Himalayan mountain. Hand selected and carved